lundi 6 janvier 2020

How can I find what tests cover specific Go code?

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to see what tests cover the functions in my Go code. I'm working on a code base with other developers so I didn't write all the tests/code myself.

I see some functions that are partially covered, or almost entirely covered, but they have no references anywhere (in its own, or other packages), and the functions aren't called directly in any of the tests.

Is there a way I can find which tests are covering that specific code? When I've tried to find if it's possible, all I get are articles showing how to write/run tests and get coverage percentages/highlighting, but nothing that actually shows if it's possible at all.

For the record, I'm using VS Code on linux and running go test ./... -cover in my terminals, as well as Ctrl+Shift+P -> "Go: Toggle Test Coverage In Current Package" for coverage highlighting within VS Code.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire