mercredi 8 janvier 2020

How do I copy specific text within a "value" attribute inside of an "input" tag with Selenium IDE?

I'm new to Selenium and I'm trying to learn the basics of automation using Selenium IDE. I've run into a problem while trying to store text that is contained with a "value" attribute. The following is the input tag that it is contained within.

<input id="phoneField_122345" class="phone" placeholder="Phone Number" data-regex="(\d{3})?(\d{3})?(\d{4})?(\d+)" data-mask="($1) $2-$3 $4" data-internationalpredial="1 " onfocusout="addInternationalPreDial(this)" value="**1 (123) 456- 7890**" data-phonenumberid="123456789" data-countrycode="1" disabled="" style="width:109px">

I simply need to select the phone number from the "value=" attribute and store it using a storeval function.

Any idea on how I should approach this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire