mercredi 15 janvier 2020

How to choose technical versus functional in career?

I have read on ‘Stackoverflow’, people are posting questions to know (i.e. advice) on their career path as well. So here I am. I am very confused and sometimes fear myself to choose right.

I have 13.5 yr. of experience, sequentially it includes 1 year of development(java), 1.5 years of product support, 12 years of testing (Automation/java + Manual + functional expert of the respective domain).

I want to come out of this QA profile. I am OK to do work as an individual contributor. I am looking for the following answers: Is this ok to move for Product Owner (I have SCM certificate, written book on Agile)? I am good at defining UI/UX functionalities as I worked in the past. One of my friends suggested to move in Enterprise Architect (i.e. go for TOGAF certification), since I have hands of experience in working on Kafka/Docker/Kubernetes/Elastic Search and these in demand in the market.

Can anyone suggest it? Which one is better and apart from this any other option? Currently I am looking for a job in Europe region.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire