mardi 14 janvier 2020

Is there a way to remove karate xml test reporting in a java ee application, or manually change what the xml file is called?

In my Java EE gradle project, I am using a karate integration test to validate output. However, the code will not compile because the last line of code (the default name for the xml file report) is too long.

This is the last line: | 111111111 | 200 |{"driversLicense":null,"militaryId":null,"passport":null,"permanentResidentCard":null,"stateId":null,"visa":null} | null | null | null | null | null |

Version 0.8.0.1 of Karate is being used, which does not support reading in csv files. We instead iterate through an array (above). This is the only way it would work locally on my machine, but it does not work on my teammates do to the issue I am explaining.

I have exhausted my search, and found nothing related to Java ee applications with Karate testing, only spring and maven.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire