jeudi 2 janvier 2020

Python change pytest tests format for print

I'm looking to change the way that pytest prints tests results to the screen.

This is my code:

> @pytest.mark.parametrize('equation, result',
                     [('4-3', True), ('3*(50+2)', True)])
> def test_check_somethingv2(equation, result):
assert equation_validation.check_string_validity(equation) == result

Right now, when I use "pytest -v -s" in the terminal, the output looks like this:

> test_calculator.py::test_check_somethingv2[4-3-True] PASSED

I want the output to look like this:

> test_calculator.py::test_check_somethingv2[4-3: True] PASSED

I know that I can use "ids=['4~3: True',...]" to set it manually for each of the tests, but since I'll be working with many tests, I was hoping there is an easier way than that to do it.

Also, is there an options to get an output like this?

>  test_check_somethingv2[4-3: True] PASSED

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire