mardi 7 janvier 2020

Testcafe: Failed to find a dns-record for the resource

I am trying to run a straightforward script as below from a Macbook. This runs fine when I try from a personal home network but fails on corporate/office network with error "failed to find a DNS-record for the resource".
In Macbook, the proxy is configured at system-level, so I assume the Testcafe browser session would refer to the same. I also tried forcing the proxy in TestCafe run parameter and that didn't work either. I rechecked the firewall settings and the node is in the allowed list of programs. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please.

import { Selector } from 'testcafe';

fixture `Hello Google`
    .page `https://www.google.co.in/`

test('My first test', async t => {
    console.log ("Hi Google")
})

I have node 12.14.0, npm 6.13.4 and testcafe 1.6.1. I also tried with testcafe 1.7.1 and the results were the same.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire