lundi 6 janvier 2020

Tools for iOS and Android mobile app inspection

I'm doing some research for a new mobile app testing framework for my job. I'm running into some trouble finding a simple app inspection tool for finding XPaths for my apps. I need to be able to find XPaths on both iPhone (version 12+) and Android devices from my Windows computer. I am currently using Visual Studio for test automation development, so any extension I could use through Visual Studio might be ideal, though I haven't found one yet that would work for my purposes. I have already looked into remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter for iOS, but it seems that remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter doesn't work for iOS version 12+. Is there a simple way to get XPaths from my iPhone and Android apps without having to build/run the actual code? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire