mardi 7 janvier 2020

TOSCA - trying to steer table column inner html elements

I have a table scanned, in this table the last column for all the rows are links, I will put the general structure of the html down below. The thing is that when I am steering I can only access the column (tag td), but I can't get to the link (tag a) it self. If I use the action "X input" on the td tag it tells me the field doesn't have input defined and "{clicks}" also doesn't work because Tosca doesn't detect the element in the correct position in the browser. I also tried to scan a link (tag a) in the module definition and tried to put a dynamic xpath with a buffer that indicates the parent tag tr number that I need, but that doesn't work either. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

<table>

  <tr>

    <td>...</td>

    <td>...</td>

    ...
  
    ...

    <td><a../></td>

  </tr>

  <tr>

  ...

  ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire