mardi 3 novembre 2020

Regex to match if a string contains more than one empty space?

I am trying to write some assertions in Cypress e2e tests to check that meta tags are being rendered out with translated content.

However, this content comes from a CMS, and I don't want tests to break every time a content editor makes a change.

Therefore, I'd just like to come up with some generic regex that tests if a string "looks like" translated content, as opposed to some.untranslated.key. Ideally I'd just like to check if there are at least two empty spaces in a string:

cy.document().get('head meta[name="description"]')
  .should('have.attr', 'content')
  .and('match', multiSpaceRegex)

I tried:

export const multiSpaceRegex = /[ ]{2,}/

However this didn't work. What exactly am I doing wrong?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire