vendredi 15 janvier 2021

Testing a boolean being returned by inner method

I need to test if the boolean value returned by the checkIt function when I call Myfunction with hello, it should return true.

public class Myclass 
{
    public void Myfunction(x)
       {

        if(x!= null) 
        {
        boolean containsHello;
        containsHello = checkIt(x) 
        }

        Rest of the statements for Myfunction  ------- 
        goes here -------
    }

     @VisibleForTesting
     boolean checkIt(String x)
     {
      return x.contains('hello');
     }

I want to unit test if the checkIt function returns true when I pass 'hello' to Myfunction in Mockito. I tried the below code but it does not seem to work


String loc = Mockito.spy('hello');
        Mockito.verify(Myclass).checkIt(x);
        Assert.assertEquals(true, checkIt(loc));

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire