vendredi 26 juin 2015

App get live without testing by Apple's team

My app is live now. I've submitted an app in AppStore few days back. Remember, the only way to get into in my app is to Sign-up with Facebook. Once we got email about Ready For Sale green signal from iTunes. I was excited to check which account they used to get into my app? But, wait. Let me wash my eyes first, there's no test entries from any new accounts. Isn't it strange?

My app is a dating app and should be test well before get on the AppStore, but here its not. As without logging into app how do they test the features of my app? IAPs I am offering to my app users? They know nothing about my app. But still its LIVE now ! I'm happy with it, but worried about Apple's guidelines.

What you guys think?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire