mardi 30 juin 2015

Testing QTP s Application Crash Recovery scenario

I need to VALIDATE the UFT(QTP) tool to use it in our Medical Automation testing projects. My Manual Test Lead has given a requirement that UFT must be able to recover from an Application Crash.

For this I have to use a sample application which is provided by UFT. As of now everything is fine, as I can enable and create an Application Crash Recovery Scenario using Recovery Scenario Manager in UFT.

The problem is I have to prove them practically that UFT will recover from the application crash, for this, first I have to CRASH the sample application and then test UFT if it is able to recover from that crash.

So I have been googling about how to crash that wpf sample application provided by HP.

Please help me crashing the app.

Thanks in adv.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire