mardi 23 février 2016

How do I run cljs.test cases from a test directory in the figwheel repl?

I'm trying to get started with a unit-tested clojurescript project, based on the figwheel quickstart, but with some tests added. I tried, successfully, to add a basic cljs.test case (test-numbers from the cljs.test doc) directly into my main file, core.cljs. When I broke it out into another file for tests only, however, I could not run it from the figwheel repl. Following is the current state of the relevant files, and my repl interaction. What do I need to change so that I can have runnable tests in a separate file from my implementation?

project.clj:

(defproject wheel "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.7.0"]
                 [org.clojure/clojurescript "1.7.170"]]
  :hooks [leiningen.cljsbuild]
  :plugins [[lein-cljsbuild "1.1.2"]
            [lein-figwheel "0.5.0-1"]]
  :clean-targets ^{:protect false} [:target-path "out" "resources/public/cljs"]
  :cljsbuild {
    :builds [{:id "dev"
              :source-paths ["src/main" "src/test"]
              :figwheel true
              :compiler {:main "wheel.core"
                         :asset-path "cljs/out"
                         :output-to "resources/public/cljs/main.js"
                         :output-dir "resources/public/cljs/out"}}]})

src/main/core.cljs:

(ns wheel.core
  (:require[cljs.test :refer-macros [deftest is testing run-tests]]))

(.log js/console "Hey Seymore")

(deftest test-dev-numbers
  (is (= 1 1)))

src/test/test.cljs:

(ns wheel.test
  (:require [cljs.test :refer-macros [deftest is testing run-tests]]))

(deftest test-numbers
  (is (= 1 1)))

after calls to lein clean and rlwrap lein figwheel:

cljs.user=> (in-ns 'wheel.core)
nil
wheel.core=> (run-tests)

Testing wheel.core

Ran 1 tests containing 1 assertions.
0 failures, 0 errors.
nil
wheel.core=> (test-dev-numbers)
nil
wheel.core=> (in-ns 'wheel.test)
nil
wheel.test=> (run-tests)

Testing wheel.test
#object[TypeError TypeError: Cannot read property 'test_numbers' of undefined]
wheel.test=> (test-numbers)
#object[TypeError TypeError: Cannot read property 'test_numbers' of undefined]
wheel.test=> 

I was expecting the exact same results from running the tests within the wheel.test namespace as I had from running them in the wheel.core namespace.

Please note also that this is an incremental step - Once I understand how this works, I intend to set up a separate build configuration for test so I can run the tests separately - I'm just trying to take small steps, and I'm stuck on this one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire