mercredi 24 février 2016

Idea for testing In App Purchases on iOS; the currency displayed

As I am testing In App Purchases of my app project (for iOS) at the moment, I am trying to figure out how to test for users from different countries(if the number-formatting code is correct for currencies/prices being displayed):

  • What I can do is; change the country of my apple ID. Which is fine, for testing the displayed price. This price changes indeed for different countries.
  • But still the displayed currency is the Euro (as I live/work and am located at the moment in Europe).

So how could I mimic/simulate being in another country/continent? Is there another solution? (besides travelling....just for testing purposes :)!!)

Pls correct me if I ask something stupid or if it is already asked (I could not find a similar question)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire