mercredi 24 février 2016

TouchAction in Appium not working. Can't see the object I wanted to touch in UI Automator/Appium Inspector

I have a query regarding TouchAction in Appium. I wanted to test a touch action on the object that we have created on the canvas. I tried using tap, click, long press but it didn't work me. I used my android device in debugging mode and I could see that a tap is happening exactly at the same place that I wanted it to touch but the intended touch functionality after the tap on that object is not happening. I can see the object on the screen but I am not able to see the object that I wanted to touch using ui automator or appium inspector. The object is a rectangle created by the 4 lines. Can someone suggest me how to perform touch on this object.

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire