mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Automatic testing of user input in Drupal 8

I am using Drupal 8 and I am getting used to entities etc. The aim is to have a user input some Java code(a question) and another user to input the answer and I need to find a way of combining and testing the combination of these. For example the question could be a java class with some methods but one method hasn't been completed. The other person would have to create code for the method. Is there a way I can link an IDE to Drupal in order to combine these pieces of code automatically and test them in a main method to see if they run? Or is there a more simple way of doing it? I am quite new to all of this so apologies if this question is a bit rough but any advice would be welcome!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire