jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Test Automation framework for remote clients

I need a test automation framework for client testing. I would like to set up a host (server), and run tests against multiple clients. (These clients are mainly Windows machines with different type of OS, like Windows XP, Windows 7 etc.).

I would like to perform following tasks (I have full access to clients)

  • Open/Run some programs
  • Download files
  • Run/Install downloaded files
  • Click some UI elements on Windows Task Bar
  • and more :)

There won't be assertion on clients, I will keep track of records on different server (which client reports to there).

So I basically need a tool to perform these tasks on clients from centralized server.

I did some google search, and I only find Web App testing tools. Any suggestions are welcome!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire