samedi 30 juillet 2016

How can I cancel?

I have been testing in app billing on android with a test account, but after making my first test purchase, I want to cancel it and test again. According to the documentation:

Canceling completed test purchases

Google Play accumulates completed test purchases for each user but does not pass them on to financial processing.

In some cases, you might want to manually cancel a test purchase to continue testing. To do so, open the app page in the Play Store.

Important: The refund() and revoke() methods of the Purchases.subscriptions API don't support test purchases.

The documentation says to just open the app page in the play store...but there are no options to cancel test purchases on the app page...

Also, I can't use refund() or revoke() to cancel it programmatically, so I'm stuck with trying to figure out how to do this manually. How can I cancel my test purchase?

Thanks,

Ruchir

EDIT: Note this is NOT a subscription, but a regular item purchase, which is why I cannot use the cancel() method.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire