lundi 25 juillet 2016

Why do I not see an option to run a Muclipse

I am currently trying to follow this tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiAGuydHiLE, in order to run Mutation tests on a Java Project that I have created. So far, I have created the classes, both the normal class and a junit test class, but when I get to the step (in the video this is at the 10:10 mark) where I have to click on the project name once, then click on the "Run Configurations" option under the "Run" option in the menu bar, I do not see "MuClipse Tests" in the left window pane: .

These are my steps, by the way:

1) I downloaded the MuClipse feature using this link through the "Install new software" option in Eclipse

2) I created my project, and a class, and then right-clicked on the class (after creating it) and clicked on "new" and then "New JUnit Test Case", then upon creation of the class, I created my test cases.

3) I created a "lib" folder in my project to store the "extendedOJ.jar" file that the video told me I needed and then right-clicked on the file, then clicked on "Build Path", then "Add to Build Path", to add it to the "Referenced Libraries" folder in my project.

4) I then tried to click on "Run" menu option and then the "Run Configurations" option to try to find the "MuClipse Mutants" configuration, but did not find it.

Do you know if there is a possible step that I missed in setting up the project in order to perform the mutation testing?

Any help is appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire