mercredi 28 septembre 2016

How to determine the reason why Firefox has poor performance on my web application?

I am developing a complex web application, which is working fine on Chrome and IE, but recently has developed huge performance issues on Firefox which lead us to block its usage completely to avoid a poor UX while the problem isn't solved.

Below is a screenshot of the Firefox profiler: enter image description here The file is available here for deeper inspection (2MB JSON)

As I can understand from this, it seems that Firefox is taking a tremendous amount of time recalculating the layout, which seems to happen on each user interaction with the application.

How do I interpret all this data? How can this help me trace the origin of the problem and remove all of these layout recalculation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire