mardi 27 septembre 2016

smallcheck what does "but n did not meet ==>" and how do I know which

I wrote this property

prop_lookupsymbol = forAll $ \name table scope -> case lookupsymbol name table scope of
                                                  Just (s,_) -> property $ is_parent s scope
                                                  Nothing ->  forAll $ \s->is_parent s ==> (lookupsymbol name table s) == Nothing

and ran it with smallCheck 3 prop_lookupsymbol, the results are :

Completed 9000 tests without failure.
But 9000 did not meet ==> condition.

I know it refers to ==> call in the property but what does it mean by did not meet ? Should I worry about this ? and if yes then how do I get the tests that didn't meet the condition ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire