samedi 24 mars 2018

Jmeter load test - Testing asp.net login page in jmeter

I have to load test an asp.net web application login page. My scenario is like login in to web application and enter the field in search engine and click search on home page.

After recording the script in jmeter, my sampler is like 1) get request (login page) 2) post request (posting the credentials and click login) 3)and other samplers (after successful login).

My problem is it shows incorrect username password error(manually it is working) whenever i play the the script, i have parameterized the valid credentials, also did correlation(by seeing the post request i got know the fields they were posting) with event state validation, viewstate genearator, viewstate and hdnkey from get response(sampler 1) to my post request(sampler 2) and tried again, but i am getting the same error everytime.

Please let me know, what should be done to login successfully. So i can perform the load test on this asp.net application.i have came accross lots of sites for this issue but nothing solved it. Please help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire