samedi 24 mars 2018

Not able to see changes on production url where as same code runs on test url

I am developing portal on Meteor 1.6.0.1 (Blaze) + MongoDB. The server is amazon.

I am having a repository on github (say : project.git).

I have been using test.myproject.com for testing purpose. Everything is working fine.On amazon the path where the code is "/var/www/meteor/myprojecttest" The url is "test.myproject.com"

Recently we have decided to lunch the site in production. But we kept the project different. So the production code is on "/var/www/meteor/myprojectprod" and the url is "myproject.com"

I have worked on the code on my local machine. And committed the code on github.

I have done git pull in both the folders. and deployed the code. The changes are reflected on the test.myproject.com site. whereas same code is pushed in the /var/www/meteor/myprojectprod but changes are not reflected on myproject.com

What can be wrong? I am not able to know. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire