mardi 27 mars 2018

Laravel Dusk + Vue with ElementUI

I need help writting test with Laravel Dusk. I'm using Vue with ElementUI. I really like this framework, however, I can't use Dusk's build-in select() method in my tests.

It's because the select component of ElementUI does not generate a real <select> tag, instead, it creates a normal <input> (that is readonly) and, at bottom of the page, the popper with select's options, so, there is not a <select> tag in my page, only a <div> and a readonly <input>.

How can I write a test with Dusk that lets me click on a 'div'??

If I try to type on that input with something like this:

// $browser->select('my_select_id'); not working,
$browser->type('my_select_id', 1);

It throws me an Exception:

Facebook\WebDriver\Exception\InvalidElementStateException: invalid element state: Element must be user-editable in order to clear it.

So I don't know how to test ElementUI's selects :(

Please help,

Thx!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire