vendredi 29 juin 2018

Codeception as PHAR with monolog

I am using Codeception downloaded as PHAR and installed into /usr/local/bin. After a while I just tried to use the Logger extension but was unable to use it with the error being

[Codeception\Exception\ConfigurationException] Logger extension requires Monolog library to be installed

I tried installing Monolog via composer locally or globally and it does not seem that it would be available to be installed via PHAR.

After testing through all the available installation methods (hehe) it seems that it's possible to use the logger extension with codeception only if both are installed via composer locally.

Is there any way to use them as PHAR packages? I assume monolog needs to be packages into the codeception PHAR package to make this work somehow.

I would like to NOT put these libraries into the projects local composer packages - mainly to keep myself from remembering to use paths like vendor/codeception/bin/codecept run to run tests.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire