vendredi 29 juin 2018

Separate/pull capabilities from another JS file

Ok so I'm trying to put the capabilities declaration for my Appium tests into another file and just reference it but I'm having no luck so far with using classes, functions, arrays and even global variables. I have also tried pulling it from a csv file but since JS is asynchronous that didn't work either.

I am not very familiar with JS and honestly stumped so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appeciated!

Here's the code that I'm trying to seperate/make a reference for:

const opts = {
  port: 4723,
  desiredCapabilities: {
    platformName: "Android",
    platformVersion: "8.1.0",
    deviceName: "Nexus 6P", 
    app: "C:/Users/reina.reinhart/KonyWorkspace/temp/dcpApp/build/luaandroid/dist/luavmandroid.apk",
    automationName: "UiAutomator2",
    noReset: true
  }
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire