mercredi 27 juin 2018

How Can i Click on The Same Button For 99 Times or Till The Code Ends?

Need a Solution, Please Help.

Am Having Same Skip Button Type,name id Property For All Products. Only The Xpath Changes. Please Guide Me How Can i Shortly Click on 99 Same Skip Buttons and One Cancel Popup Button.

Here My Image For Skip Button

Skip Button Image

Here My Image, After Clicking on SKip, I Will Get a Pop Up Like This. I That I Need To Click on Cancel

Cancel Image

Down i Will Be Attaching The Code For SKIP and Cancel.

From The Html Code For Skip Button, I Took an Xpath its Working Only,

My Xpath is

//input[@id='CustomPaging_GridView_gv_edit1_0'])-Product1
 //input[@id='CustomPaging_GridView_gv_edit1_1'])-Product2
  //input[@id='CustomPaging_GridView_gv_edit1_2'])-Product3

Like this 99 Products I Have To Write Xpath. It's Going Too Lengthy

Html Code For Skip Button is

 <input type="submit" name="CustomPaging_GridView$ctl02$gv_edit1" value="SKIP" onclick="product_skip(37639 );" id="CustomPaging_GridView_gv_edit1_0" class="button2">

HTML Code For Cancel Button,

<div class="modal-footer">
                <span id="prcid" style="display:none;">processing...</span>
                <button type="button" id="skipok" onclick="skipoverall(this)" class="btn btn-primary" data-id="37639">Ok</button>
                <button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-dismiss="modal">Cancel</button>
            </div>

PS: Each Time When i Click on The Skip button i Need To Click on The Cancel Button Simultaneously. Like That I Need To Click On Skip Button and Cancel Button For 99 Products

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire