jeudi 30 août 2018

JMeter and data test visualization

I'm novell in JMeter's world and I'm trying to get graphs with only the data used in the test, no JMeter's metrics needed.

My test case consists in many sensors sending information to a central point, wich has to process this info and send a response to a consumer.

The group of sensor are a group of threads where every single sensor has it's own csv data file. The consumer is an AMQP Consumer.

I would like to save in cvs files the next:

  • One file for the information sent by the every sensor with the timestamp(one file->one sensor).
  • One file containing all consumer's responses.

By now, I have mess with Agreggated Report and sample_variables declarated in user.properties file. In this way, Jmeter includes the variables declarated in user.properties in every report.

Does JMeter fits for my needs?

Best regards.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire