vendredi 21 décembre 2018

Firebase A/B Testing live data not displayed for Android app

The A/B tests for the Android app of my project do not display any live data on the main A/B testing page. Live data is displayed for the iOS version.

I’ve tested the experiments on a couple of Android devices and I’m receiving the correct values from the FirebaseRemoteConfig so the experiments are running correctly.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean

The iOS test is on the left and the Android one is on the right. Although the iOS test was only made 50 minutes ago, it shows data whereas the Android test was created over 20 hours ago and shows no live data.

I understand that "0 Total Users" can be shown for 24 hours or more after the experiment is started so I'm not concerned about that. But since the iOS test shows the live data chart, I find it strange that the Android one doesn't.

The tests are working in devices but I'll add some code as well. Here's how I'm fetching the remote config values.

    final FirebaseRemoteConfig remoteConfig = FirebaseRemoteConfig.getInstance();
    remoteConfig.setConfigSettings(new FirebaseRemoteConfigSettings.Builder()
            .build());

    HashMap<String, Object> defaults = new HashMap<>();
    defaults.put(PARAMETER_NAME, DEFAULT_VALUE);
    remoteConfig.setDefaults(defaults);
    long cacheExpirationSeconds = BuildConfig.DEBUG ? 0
            : TimeUnit.HOURS.toSeconds(12);
    remoteConfig.fetch(cacheExpirationSeconds).addOnSuccessListener(new OnSuccessListener<Void>() {
        @Override
        public void onSuccess(Void aVoid) {
            remoteConfig.activateFetched();
        }
    });

Any ideas why this is would be helpful, thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire