jeudi 27 décembre 2018

Remote software deployment solution ( no gpo)

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm writing my bachelor project on topic remote deployment of software. It has this condition that is has to be non GPO ( active directory) solution. I will be testing it on few computers in school so free , limited software should do its work. Some recommendations? So far i tested EMCO remote installer but had some issues and can not connect to the remote pc. But more important thing is if someone know some publications or books or trusted articles about this topic because I signed in to our national library which gave me access to other libraries but cant find solid source. i will be much thankful if someone could give me some answers or directions where to look, I'm so desperate.. Thank you in advance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire