lundi 31 décembre 2018

How to extract an ID from JSON response and use it as path variable in another HTTP requests in JMeter

I have a requirement where I will run a search API which will return me a list of object, each with unique 'facilityID'. I need to create a list of them and use them in another HTTP Delete Request. I have to pass the values as path variable and there are multiple simultaneous threads.

Example: Search API return following IDs: [18c2, 77v3, 45f1]

Now in my Delete HTTP Request, different threads should fetch an Id from the list and bind it to the path variable of the URL.

I read about JSON extractor and am using following expression in Search API,

$.result[*].facilityId

This should return me the list, but how do I make sure that each thread should pick one value from it and hit the API?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire