jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Android url load testing

Hey guys I've been having trouble with my Android app lately I'm trying to make a android app that takes in the load time,page size,and http request through web view. URLs The way I plan to make it is by allowing the user to load up a bunch of urls and the app will record the responses of the load time and page size similar to the network developer tool panel in chrome.This is a personal project of mine and I'm having trouble finding libraries and documents to do this.I currently can't find anything online that can help me do y'all have any links or places I can do research on that can help me with this side project. Ps:Please don't respond if all your gonna say is that you need a coding question here I'm just looking for libraries and links because right now I don't have any luck.Im not looking for the whole app here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire