mercredi 25 septembre 2019

App Store Connect Sandbox Server-to-Server Notifications Not Sending Expected Fields

I've setup server-to-server notifications for in app purchases for iOS. I'm receiving the http posts successfully, but the request.body does not include all the expected fields as described here.

The only fields I'm getting are latest_receipt or latest_expired_receipt, depending on the subscription status. When I decode those fields from base64 I'm getting the receipt, which is good, but I need to see other fields in the request such as notification_type, environment, etc. The notification_type is particularly important since I need to know if a subscription is expired or renewed. Am I not getting all the fields because the environment is Sandbox? Should I expect something different in Production?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire