jeudi 26 septembre 2019

test a server with python scripts

forgive the trivial question, but I am embarking on a type of project that I have never done before. I have a complex app with a front and back end. I need to make sure that everything is running all the time smoothly. I am running several services that I need to monitor constantly like nginx, etc. To test this particular service, I use a script like:

sudo systemctl status nettle

I have many of this to test the individual services and report their status. I want to build an app that monitor all these services and inform the global state of the system. My aproach would be to put asynchronous calls in a timer. Is that the right approach, or is there another clever way to achieve the same objective?

Thank you for your help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire