lundi 30 septembre 2019

Executing Visual Studio Test Task on Azure Pipelines: DontShowUI to 1 failed due to exception

I am executing the Visual Studio Test Task on Azure Pipelines. The agent runs on a Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, however the tests run within a docker container.

Everything works fine and all tests execute, but I see this warning in the output:

[warning]Updating HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\DontShowUI to 1 failed due to exception : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I had a look into the registry and there is actually no value "DontShowUI" in this path. I tried to add it and set the value to 1, but the warning still appears.

How can I get rid of this warning?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire