vendredi 27 mars 2020

How to become a tester in USA? [closed]

I am in the US Army for another 3 years and I am learning C programming language during my free time. Learning C language is my first interaction with programming in general. After leaving the Army, I would like to start working as tester. Also after the Army there is an opportunity to study the web related subjects at local community school. Please if anyone could advise what could be the best scenario for studying ,choosing the testing field , choosing the school or courses after the Army or even now during this period ( possible online courses), and what is the best way to find the job and what to expect at the hiring interview Ps. I am 32 I appreciate your time and help with this matter !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire