dimanche 29 mars 2020

What are the benefits of using Cypress.io from inside an Angular application vs from outside?

To make it more clear, here is what I exactly mean:

I sat up an angular project, a simple login/register angular app. Then I installed Cypress inside it, here is how the strucure looks like:

enter image description here

I run npx cypress run and all the tests run as expected.

Now, for experimenting purposes I installed a cypress on a stand-alone folder, and ran the same tests from there:

enter image description here

I run npx cypress run from the stand-alone new Cypress folder and the tests also behave as expected.

My question is, what is the different between the two setups? Are there any benefits from using Cypress from inside an Angular project vs from a stand-alone folder?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire