samedi 12 novembre 2016

3rd party software testing

I have written a few data management functions and implemented them with a command line interface. I have reason to believe that they are unique and offer functionality of a great value. But as I am not primarily a software designer (more of an enthusiast), I don't have enough time to check whether the code generates any error while running different sets of data, although I am confident I can fix any errors that may arise in minimal time. I wrote the documentations, although it can be improved to make it more intuitive.

My question is, what are the options to get the command line interface tested and marketed (preferable with no initial monetary investment from my part), where I can only provide bug-fixing and troubleshooting service?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire