samedi 12 novembre 2016

I wanna do a security penetration test on my android with nethunter running android 6.0

I'm using mobile internet (sim) and the interface for that shows up as rmnet0 in ifconfig command under kali chroot I can do ettercap on this network interface and sniff traffic(my own cuz im just testing) But when it comes to iptables I'm not good at this What i wanna do it redirect all traffic under this interface to a single site (ip address) i tried the following methods but don't seem to work however the rules for DROPPING the all INPUT AND OUTPUT connections are working hope you get what i mean.

$ iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp –dport 80 -j DNAT –to-destination 216.58.199.142:80 

Command executes fine but there's no traffic redirection I looked but and found i need to redirect 443 as well but it doesn't work after that too $ iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp –dport 443 -j DNAT –to-destination 216.58.199.142:443

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire