jeudi 3 novembre 2016

How do I uninstall meep and all its packages (harminv, libctl,mpb,openBLAS) from Mac OSX?

Hi everyone (first post here),

I'm trying to make meep work on my computer (OSX Version 10.11.6), but didn't manage 'till now (it's failing two tests : the symmetry and the near2far, and h5topng doesn't work either).

I followed first the procedure of the Ab-Initio wiki, but I didn't manage to make any test files work. I then followed multiple procedures found on the internet without paying close attention to the versions/OS used in these, and I'm now stuck with certainly multiple and incomplete installations of meep and its packages. My level of coding and management of libraries being fairly low, I don't know how to efficiently uninstall everything and start from scratch.

After uninstalling correctly, I was considering using this procedure : http://ift.tt/2flnQCo

Thank you in advance, I've been struggling with that for a while now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire