jeudi 3 novembre 2016

Successful test from OpenScript fails in Test Managger with "Find Object Timeout" error (Oracle)

I am trying to execute in Oracle's Test Manager, an automatic test which I created in Oracle's OpenScript.

My script in OpenScript is executed successfully as you can see below:

OpenScript test execution


When I execute the same test in Test Manager, I get a Find Object timeout . You can see below the error:

Test Manager test execution


Because of this eror, I have added the following event in my OpenScript test case and tried to execute it again from Test Manager. The error persists; the only change is that the time before the timeout increased to 300.

        web.image(
            99,
            "/web:window[@index='0' or @title='Checkout | Test Store']/web:document[@index='0']/web:img[@index='4' or @src='http://ift.tt/2floks3']")
            .waitFor(300);
    {
        think(3.056);
    }


Why do I get this error?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire