I have tried to get a .NET 461 ASP.NET MVC Core test project to validate my MVC views but have not been able to get it working.
First reference is github issue #954. I tried this fix but was only able to get as far as simple HTML pages working. I also tried this github issue #959 with no luck.
I've created a test project with the exact project setup that I'm trying to make work http://ift.tt/2sONBFT this has edits to the csproj file and custom RazorViewEngineOptions section of the WebHostBuilder ConfigureServices function. I modeled this as closely as possible to http://ift.tt/2toCccX and tried to execute my test to make it passing after each modification I made to the project.
Please reply with an answer to how to fix this example project to have the test passing and/or submit a pull request to that repo. Thank you so much!
I know they are working on getting better testing workflows in the future releases.. But I really need to get this working now for my testing in a new project I'm starting.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire