vendredi 27 mars 2015

CasperJS - How does one selectively run tests from a folder/directory of testcases?

I have been looking at the various questions on Stack Overflow and the Casperjs documentation, but I havent been able to figure it out. The scenario is this - I have a set of JS files in a tests/ folder, of which I would like to do either of the following:- a) Run all of them [trivial and known already] b) Pick selected test files to run [known, achieved by specifiying file paths as arguments to the "casperjs test" command] c) Specify one or two file names, all files excluding these names need to get executed


c) is something I am not able to figure out if it is possible at all in the first place. If yes, how does one go about it? The use case for such a case is when I know that my application will not be behaving in a certain fashion due to pre-set(known) configurations/settings.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire