vendredi 27 mars 2015

Maven command to run activemq before intergation tests

I need to run ActiveMQ in my maven clean install, so that it starts up activemq and then runs my tests. I have included the plugin in pom.xml and added the mq config file for configuring mq details. It runs successfully and all test pass when I run activeMq on one console and run maven clean install on others (2 separate commands on 2 separate consoles). But is there a way I can run activemq and clean install both with 1 command on the same console? Basically I wish that when I do mvn clean test install, it should automatically fire-up mq first and then proceed with the tests...


I have tried using commands like mvn activemq:run clean test install or mvn clean test install activemq:run. But it either does the clean install or runs the activemq...


How do I combine these 2 commands(activemq:run and mvn clean test install)?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire