mardi 31 mars 2015

How to make a job that contains a test in Jenkins

I have a project on github.com. It's placed in one repository: http://ift.tt/1OXwmoq Here is a gulpproject. But there are also some tests:



  • protractor.conf.js

  • karma.conf.js

  • e2e-tests.js


I use Jenkins to make a build pipeline of my project (with the pluginà). I can make a job that builds the whole project but that isn't very useful. So I want to split it up and I want some jobs between my pipeline that can run the tests. So for example first a build of the project. Than run some tests to check there aren't foulds in it, and at least deploying it.


Is there anyone who can explain me how to integrate the tests in different jobs so I can test first before I will deploy?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire