vendredi 27 mars 2015

Speclj not working with lighttable?

Today I had a look on speclj and added it to my project.clj according to the documentation. After I finished my first spec, I hit crtl+enter after (run-specs) and got following exception:



Failed trying to require overseer.parse-spec with:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: speclj.platform.SpecFailure
URLClassLoader.java:372 java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run
URLClassLoader.java:361 java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run
(Unknown Source) java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
URLClassLoader.java:360 java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass
DynamicClassLoader.java:61 clojure.lang.DynamicClassLoader.findClass
ClassLoader.java:424 java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass
ClassLoader.java:357 java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass
(Unknown Source) java.lang.Class.forName0
Class.java:340 java.lang.Class.forName
RT.java:2065 clojure.lang.RT.classForName
Compiler.java:978 clojure.lang.Compiler$HostExpr.maybeClass
Compiler.java:756 clojure.lang.Compiler$HostExpr.access$400
Compiler.java:2540 clojure.lang.Compiler$NewExpr$Parser.parse


Afterwards I used leiningen on the command line and with lein test it's working smoothly. Is there anything I have to take care of when I use speclj with lighttable?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire