mardi 25 février 2020

Controlling Desktop Applications via Web Application (Admin Panel)

I want to build a service that is controlled via web based application (admin panel) that connects and automatically updates the desktop applications in real time on other computers in their network based on specific privileges set by the admin (web application). How would I go about doing that? I will also be building mobile apps to go with it too.

p.s. I apologize if this is a stupid question. I just started learning web development a couple months ago and have a project in mind. The reason I want to do this as a web application instead of solely a desktop application is to make it easier for the admin to monitor and make changes to specific users desktop applications from anywhere they can access the internet.

P.s. I am learning nodejs right now and will use that with Electron or Nw.js to get the beta version of my project built as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire