vendredi 28 février 2020

How to connect to open chrome browser instance? selenium, AutoIT

I need to write with my selenium test in popup log Username and password, for this I use Auto it script:

Sleep(3000)
Send("DZC\dev_sp_install") // Username 
Sleep(1000)
Send("{Tab}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("BcX9bvfP") // Password
Sleep(1000)
Send("{Enter}")

It works if I open browser with "hands" and after that I run the script, but it doesn't works if I run my selenium test, so I have automatically opened link, after that I run my AutoIT script, but it doesn't works. I think that with "hands" and automatically opened browsers have differences. So, in my opinion I need to write in my script connection/navigation way to my opened browser or something like that, may be someone can help me with that?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire