vendredi 3 juillet 2020

Junit @Tag - can't get the any() and none() tags to work when running tests

I have a spring boot project with some integration tests. The tests are tagged with annoations like

@Test
@Tag("Slow")

Some tests have no tags at all.

I'm interested in using tags to run the tests and also using the any() and none() options when running tests - more on that here.

I have a project using this maven config:

<junit-jupiter.verison>5.6.2</junit-jupiter.verison>

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.junit.jupiter</groupId>
    <artifactId>junit-jupiter</artifactId>
    <version>${junit-jupiter.verison}</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

Yet, when I try to run my tests either from the command line or through intelliJ, it's not finding any tests when I use the any() or none() options... it works perfectly if I just type "slow" in though.

For example, running this gives 0 tests run:

enter image description here

How do I use the any() or none() options?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire