lundi 29 décembre 2014

Android AVD not linking or diplaying app

Hello people of Stack Overflow!


I've been trying to create my first app for a while now using eclipse.


I understand how to create the layout in XML. I understand Java enough to do build simple java applications and work with packages and such.


I've been following this tutorial series and have come to a point where i need to test the app. [youtube]watch?v=B-HL6QTdOXs ** sorry: not enough rep to make three links **


This is where the trouble is - testing. The emulator from AVD doesn't show my app's icon anywhere in the menu. I have also tried Genymotion, and the same issue occurs.


As far as I know, all of the paths and uri's are correct to link everything up, but it just won't show.


The directory structure containing AVD Manager and SDK Manager are both located directly on the C drive. My eclipse workspace is under my user's folder.


When I go to run it as an android application, the option doesn't appear sometimes, but once I clean the project, the button appears again.


Below are some screen-captures I took and uploaded to imgur. I hope somebody can help me.


~ imgur album ~


http://imgur.com/a/VAKuk


~ glewinfo paste ~ http://pastebin.com/1gUJ6xDb


Thanks for the attention! :)


I'm willing to try Android Studio as well, but eclipse I am accustomed to from school.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire